Please ring 01787 211211
Situated in the picturesque Box Valley with footpaths from the doorstep, it is ideally placed for exploring the rolling countryside made famous by John Constable. Within a few miles are the historic wool villages of Kersey, Lavenham and Long Melford with their magnificent churches and ancient houses.
Located in a field to the rear of the White Horse, a large campsite with a solar powered shower block.
- Opposite the pub the Millennium Green and Children's play area.
- Footpaths in all directions to explore.
- Close to Suffolk Wildlife Trust and RSPB Reserves.
- On the South Suffolk cycle route.
- Two miles from attractive village of Boxford with a Butcher. Post Office, General Store, Newsagents, Garage and 2 village Inns (including Mill Green Brewery's 16th Century Coaching Inn The Fleece Hotel).
Click here or see below for the rates for the Campsite.......
Flick through some pictures of our campsite, the pub and the surrounding area below...........................
- £7.00 per Adult per night.
- £3.50 per Child per night. (aged 12- 16 years)
- £0/free for under 12's.
- Camper van charges are a minimum of £14 per night (with 1 or 2 adults staying, extra £7.00 charged for every adult there after.)
- Electric hook-up is not offered.
- The above charges are the only charges, there are no extra charges for pets, washing facilities etc.
- Charges differ for our two big and free beerfestivals, please see below: